Monday, March 3, 2008

Feels good to be back in BA

Ave. Fig. Alcorta at Night

Just a quick update for family and friends. We arrived safely back in Buenos Aires on Saturday night. I should say Sunday morning. Our flight out of Trelew was delayed by about three and half hours. Rather than getting in at 10:00, our flight landed more like 2:00.

We had a slight mixup getting the keys to our apartment, and by the time we got in and ready for bed it was after 4:00.

Anytime you fly Aerolineas Argentina you can be certain your flight will be delayed. We knew what we were getting into. It could of been worse. At least there were no riots.

I have a big backlog of photos and blog posts to work on. I promise, I will get to them in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Will said...

Hi,
I just wanted to say that in preparation for my trip to Argentina, I ran across your blog somehow or another and I'm very glad I did. It's very well written, informative, entertaining and there are some excellent photos...what an amazing story of just throwing caution to the wind and heading off into the unknown. Kudos to you for that!

Good Luck,
Will

Longhorn Dave said...

Thanks Will. I'm glad you find it useful and entertaining.

BTW.. you just have to be a little on the insane side to do what we did. Thats all.